I'm Erin - lover of books, planners and spreadsheets...you see where this is going.
I have a BS from Michigan State University, over 10 years experience in the book industry along with a strong customer service and project management background, ranging from work in hospital administration, to book marketing and library acquisitions. Oh, and I'm super into design. In fact, I was designing restaurant menus when I was 12.
I firmly believe that work-life balance is of utmost importance. When you're an author you're not "just a writer" and I totally get that. You balance a lot, and you're pretty amazing. Making time to work on your craft is hard enough, let alone finding the time to handle all the other authorpreneuer responsibilities.
I'm passionate about helping take some of the weight off your mind so you can focus on your writing, research or networking, so you can attend conferences or hey, maybe even take a nap. You deserve it. I want to help you with those items on your To-Do list that keep getting pushed to the bottom - perhaps you have no time or interest in learning the ins and outs of social media, or maybe you really don't like scheduling those newsletters. I want you to focus on the areas where your time is best spent. Allow me to help you so you can...
Balance less. Enjoy more.
Ready to delegate? Check out my services and packages.
- Alison Brown, Marketing Manager, Rhythm Systems
- Katie McCoach, Developmental Editor, KM Editorial LLC.
- Stefania Shaffer, Author of Heroes Don't Always Wear Capes, 9 Realities of Caring for an Elderly Parent and 9 Realities of Caring for an Elderly Parent: The Companion Playbook
- Su Maxwell-Hall, DoD Contractor and Operations Supervisor, Humana Government Business
- Christopher T Nugent, Editor